ArtCrit list

question: I saw this mentioned not too long ago,
perhaps in reference to the snuff movie thread.
anyway, can someone tell me what this list is about,
if they talk at all about books, and/or how to find
out/where to subscribe?

you can reply privately to me at leilx@yahoo.com

thanks.

=====
leilx@yahoo.com  leil lucy alexander   Malka, Irbid, Jordan

I walked in a desert.  And I cried: "Ah, God, take me from this place!"
A voice said: "It is no desert."
I cried: "Well, but--The sand, the heat, the vacant horizon."
A voice said: "It is no desert."
        --Stephen Crane, who never came to the desert