Re: PB book press - New York City

A Pottery Barn in New York City told me they had extra presses in the
basement but didn't call back as promised to tell me how many. If you wish
to follow up on their lead they are at (212)211-2420-Broadway and Houston
st. NYC. They said you'd pay tax based on destination tax rate and
"guesstimated" shipping cost at about $15. All best, Barbara V.