Re: PB book press - New York City

Hi - I tried and got a lot of no answer and busy signal responses, then
called and was put on hold for more than ten minutes while someone went to
look to see if they were in stock - I didn't wait but called back to get
someone who first said no, then yes, then didn't want to hold one for me,
but did when I asked if it was absolutely store policy not to hold one.
She got miffed by that and sort of hung up quickly after she took my name.

But it was fun anyway.  <suspense>  Now I just _hope_ my friend in Chelsea
will go to SoHo to pick it up for me!!!  </suspense>

Lorre