Pottery Barn bookpresses

I picked one up tonight. There are two Pottery Barns in Houston; the person
who answered the phone at the first one I called was pretty unhelpful. But
I tried the second one, and they *offered* to search for me. Four days
later, they called and said come get it.

So I think if there is a Pottery Barn in your area and you want one of
these little presses, you just need to connect with an employee who is
willing to help you. Or be assertive enough to prod a less helpful person
into doing a search -- as we've seen from my tale and others that have been
posted here, this is clearly a service they offer.

Rikki Mitman