lined / ruled paper

I'm trying to help someone locate ruled, acid-free/buffered, paper for
making blank journals. My guess is that they would want it in sheets and
cut it down themselves, but sources of the ruled textblocks would also
help. They only need enough for one book though.

Any clues out there.

p.

>    My client is interested in lined paper for a blank journal.  He
>would like the paper to be white.  As far as the color of the lines
>themselves, I need to let him know what is available.  Several people
>have suggested using a personal computer to print lines, but I just
>don't know how stable the ink is.
>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography