Bookbinder's Presses for Sale

I'm writing this on behalf of a friend who is not a list member. Please make all replies to me off-line.

FOR SALE: TWO CAST-IRON STANDING PRESSES

1) Standing press, platen about 17" X 22" with 6" daylight. Label indicates "Highest Award" Columbian Exposition, 1853 or 1858 (?). On a low dolly.

2) Standing press, platen about 16" x 22", 6" daylight.

These presses are located in Monterey, California and would have to be picked up or shipping arranged.

Please send queries to me <<RELIURE@aol.com>> and I will connect you with the owner.

Paula Marie Gourley