Re: PB BOOKPRESSES

Rikki,

I had a similar experience in Northern Virginia.  I picked one up today at
the Reston, VA, Pottery Barn;  they put it on hold, promising to keep it
for 24-hours.  They have more, but I'm not sure how many.  This is a
wonderful find.  Many thanks for List Members circulating the word!

Regards,

R.D. Cunningham
------