A question

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BF8081.09D12060

Hello,

I recently purchased an out of print book dating from 1946.  It appears =
to have a white powdery substance between many of the pages.  It looks =
very much like baking soda, but before I clean it out and send this =
powder into the atmosphere, I thought I would check with the list to =
make sure it's not some sort of fungus.

I'd appreciate any help or info you can give me.

Mary Wolaniuk

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BF8081.09D12060

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>I recently&nbsp;purchased an out of print book =
dating from=20
1946.&nbsp; It appears to have a white powdery substance between many of =
the=20
pages.&nbsp; It looks very much like baking soda, but before I clean it =
out and=20
send this powder into the atmosphere, I thought I would check with the =
list to=20
make sure it's not some sort of fungus.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'd appreciate any help&nbsp;or info you can give me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mary Wolaniuk</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>