Seattle sources

Hello all-

I will soon be graduating from Smith College in MA and moving back to
Seattle. Since I have discovered my passion for paper making and
bookbinding while here, I have scouted paper sources in this area. While I
have found some good art stores in the Seattle area while home on breaks,
I am interested in any information about paper/book arts in the Seattle
area that this list can give me. Is anyone out there in the Seattle area?
Do you know of binders/paper artists that I could connect with when I get
back there? Any art or paper stores that might want to hire me in retail
so I have some free time to make books with my new PB book press (picked
up in Boston on Sat. and am very happy with it!)? Any info is appreciated!

Thanks, Erin Ostrander