Eric Gill Conference & Exhibitions

Hello,

A brief reminder:

The Call for Papers deadline is two weeks away for the conference on Eric
Gill and the Guild of St Dominic at the University of Notre Dame.

More info can be found at:

        http://www.nd.edu/~jsherman/gill/

Speakers that have agreed to come are:

        Dr Judith Collins
        Tate Gallery
        author of the recent "Eric Gill: The Sculpture"

        Michael Taylor
        compiler with Brocard Sewell of "Saint Dominic's Press: a bibliography"

        Rev John Hagreen
        son of Philip Hagreen

I am also pleased to announce several examples of Eric Gill's sculpture
from the Gill Collection at the University of Texas will be included in the
Notre Dame Show. Items from the Ranson Humanities Center include La Belle
Sauvage, two examples of Alphabet in Stone, and Divine Lovers.

I look forward to your interest and support,

thanks

John F Sherman

Department of Art, Art History & Design
University of Notre Dame