Fine Print

A librarian here just asked me if I knew anything about a volume 16, no. 4
of Fine Print that came out in 1998. This information came from OCLC and is
part of the  official cataloguing record, but I think this is a mistake. I
believe Fine Print; The Review for the Arts of the Book put out its last
volume in autumn 1990. Anyone know about a '98 issue? Thanks for your help.
Tracy Honn
Silver Buckle Press
236 Memorial Library
728 State Street