Re: Seattle sources

The one best source I can recommend for discovering what there is to know
about the Book Arts in Seattle/the Northwest is Sandra Kroupa, the book arts
librarian in Special Collections at the University of Washington. She is
extremely knowledgeable  and knows seemingly everyone who makes books in the
area, and has for decades. She has  built a fantastic collection. Above all,
she is willing to share both her knowledge and the books. She would be  my
first destination.

Judy Harvey Sahak
Librarian, Denison Library
Scripps Colelge