Re: Philadelphia Bookarts ?

Please do clutter the list. I suspect many of us save and file away the good
places to go in various cities.

M. B. McCarthy wrote: I have an artist friend ... snip ....   Please feel free
to reply to me directly so we don't clutter

Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and
 http://www.boxstar.com