Re: Newbie

>Most companies and individuals have abandoned the Mac
>and gone on to compatible PC's.  The Mac remains
>incompatible
>with the newest software solutions, a self inflicted stab in
>their big ego.
>Art

Art,

I am afraid I will have to say something here. For some applications, this
is true, but in the graphics area it is definitely not. Why would the fine
arts departments of many colleges and universities have whole labs filled
with G3s and G4s running Photoshop and Director among many other top of the
line graphics and web creation software and hardware?

PCs are fine too, but so are Macs.

Simrat

Simrat Kaur Khalsa