"Time Machine" now available in sheets

I want to let everyone know that I now have H.G. Wells' "The Time
Machine" available in sheets from my website at:
http://www.millenicom.com/timkra

This particular title is available in 11 smaller signatures of 16 pages
each on acid-free white paper (printed on laser jet or, more likely,
photocopier).  $15 per copy includes shipping; discounts for quantity,
etc.

All the details are on the web site, but you can email me if you have
specific questions ... timkra@millenicom.com

If you want a complimentary sample page from "The Time Machine," drop me
an email with your name and snail mail address. (If you've already
received a sample page from "The Secret Garden," they look pretty much
the same ...)

Thanks!