Newbie Book Artist

Hi! I am looking for suggestions for books on artists books including
technique and work of other artists. I have Joanna Drucker's book Century of
Artists' Books and Cover to Cover.

Also--Does anyone have suggestions on classes and/or workshops in the
Washington, DC/Maryland area? I am interested in learning more about making
books as well as printing processes.

Claudine Intner
sintner@erols.com