Re: Newbie/ computer platform

I started with a Mac -- switched to a PC because it supported a voice
activated typing program (Via Voice). Found I did not use that program and
went back to an IMAC -- where I have Pagemaker installed. Now, I fear
Pagemaker is becoming obsolete.

I am sure it will be years before this question becomes of no interest and all
computers will support all programs -- but that day will come. Until then, I
will just muddle through.
--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and