Re: A Request for Information

Actually, I worked on this show at Guggenheim - I'm a lecturer there.
There was an interesting essay in the catalog about Surrealist Binding,
including biographies of all of the binders, in addition to the
biographies in the rest of the catalog. Beyond that, there is a standard
"Histoire Illustree du Surrealisme" or something like that which
has as much S-Gossip as you might want.

Hope this helps.

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.