Plattsburgh NY Book Arts Discussion

To all book arts friends in the greater Plattsburgh,
NY area…

I will be giving a public lecture about my 17-year
book arts career this coming Monday, 3/6, at 7:30 p.m.
on the campus of SUNY - Plattsburgh. This is part of
my brief stint as a Visiting Artist at the University.

All interested parties are welcome. It should be fun!

I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Bill Harroff
William Harroff's Waterworks of Art