Re: Newbie / pagemaker becoming obsolete

Richard Miller wrote: ...  but so what? So are Albion or Columbian hand
presses (this is a
> book arts list after all ;-). However, knowing about PageMaker, I would
> recommend against anyone buying it for the first time since it won't be
> supported much longer. But it still does what it does very well if you
> already own it.

I have ALL my files in Pagemaker -- if it becomes obsolete, and I now assume
it will, and I want to send my files to a printer for making into a catalog,
will I probably have dificulty doing that in the future? Will the lack of
support impact me in other unknown (to me) ways?

Thanks for whatever advice you have.

Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and
 http://www.boxstar.com