March Special at Hand Papermaking

Hello all...

Just thought I would let everyone know that March is New Subscriber Month
at Hand Papermaking. Anyone who has never subscribed to Hand
Papermaking
magazine and newsletter, and places their order during the month of March,
receives $10 off our regular rates.

Regular one-year rates are $40 in the US, $45 to Canada/Mexico, or $50 to
all other countries. Four newsletters and two magazines are included in
the subscription. Visa and Mastercard are accepted, or check/mo drawn on a
US bank. Send payments to Hand Papermaking, PO Box 77027, Washington,
DC
20013.  US residents can call toll-free: (800) 821-6604.

To learn more about our programs, visit www.bookarts.com/handpapermaking.
As a non-profit organization, we rely on the support of our subscribers
and friends. Please spread the word and help us make this March promotion
a huge success.

Thank you very much,

Tom Bannister     tel:800/821-6604, fax:301/220-2394
Page Two, Inc.    PO Box 77167, Washington, DC 20013
Hand Papermaking  PO Box 77027, Washington, DC 20013