Smythe Sewing machine

I have a working Smythe sewing machine that I am thinking about selling. I
don't know how old it is, but it has some age on it. It was working right up
till I got it. I have not used it myself.
I have no idea what it is worth. I am seriously considering selling it.
I also have a working Ludlow, with a full cabinet of the type molds and other
odds and ends that go with it. I am asking $300 for that. I may have a lot
more to sell soon. Please let me know a ball park price on the Smythe.
Thanks. JT