Re: Newbie Book Artist

Claudine:

The major resourse is Pyramid Atlantic just outside DC in Riverdale, MD.
They offer classes in book arts, hand papermaking, print making, and
letter-press,  Check out their web site: home.earthlink.net/~pyratl/

There are a number of books including the series by Keith Smith.

Welcome to the fold -

Ray *