List member spotted in House Beautiful

I just found Mindy Dubansky's name in the April 2000
House Beautiful. She's quoted in an article called
"Volume Control," about taking care of personal book
collections. It's an interesting article for a newbie like
me and other lay-persons, and it was fun to see a
familiar name in one of my favorite pubs.

Courtney Graham Hipp
p.s. I hope I was correct in my assumption that Mindy
is a she. You never know, and if I'm incorrect I apologize!