Literary Hypertext...

Since we've been talking so much about computers lately, I thought I try to
bring it back to books, art... This is an interesting article from "Feed
Magazine" <http://www.feedmag.com> on hypertext.

"Literary Hypertext: The Passing of the Golden Age.
Ten years ago, Robert Coover helped usher in the artisctic and
technological revolution of literary hypertext. In a special FEED Document,
he argues that the golden age of hypertext is over. But what will come next?"

Read on at <http://www.feedmag.com/document/do291.shtml>

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography