Re: Selling out and the "MFA Crisis"

Peter:

Thanks for the interesting article.  Indeed, digital imaging is the focus
of our campus's visual arts program.  The difficult part is maintaining
the artistic integrity in such a program so that artists who know how to
use technology are trained rather than technologists who think that they
are artists.

Ray *

Department of Psychology
UMBC