Re: Newbie / pagemaker becoming obsolete

Thanks --

I think I get the flow of your message and will not worry about this.

In most cases -- If I really get stuck, I guess I can just print out as-is and
have everything photocopied for high volume work.

I hate the thought of buying a new program. Most have so much stuff I will
never use and it makes me feel guilty for not taking advantage of all I have
paid for.

For instance -- I think I have Photoshop on this computer --- took one look at
it and never opened it again. I just take all the scans as they come and don't
worry about fine tuning.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and