Re: To rep or not to rep?

I started business as a high tech rep more than 30 years ago, built a
substantial company with reps by formulating and implementing a unique plan to
guarantee a rep's territory  -- and think it is all still mostly a mystery.

You started on the right foot by asking your customers for good reps --- but
even that will not guarantee success.

For a Universal Sales Plan that I have been using for those 30 years -- check out
http://www.papershops.com/papershops/8rules.htm

These rules list reps as being one way to contact customers with a sales
message. There are other ways. You just have to make a sales plan that fits
your product, your market and your personality.

By the way -- I would welcome comments -- probably off list -- on my 8 rules.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and