Biennial Reminder

--------------671D0D4B7396D0C1EC5CBEBD

Just a reminder:
The Millennial Biennial!

Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts announces
a call for entries for our second National Book and Paper Arts Biennial
Exhibition. We are looking for the best artistsí books, editioned books,
fine
binding, paper sculpture, papermaking, printing, decorative paper,
calligraphy
and lettering produced in the United States during the previous two
years.  All
media which can possibly be used in conjunction with the aforementioned
are
eligible, with the exception of commercially produced trade books.  One
of the
nice things about our Biennial is that you can actually enter it; you
donít have to
sit around waiting for some curator person to notice you and turn you
into a
pumpkin.  We will bring together three intelligent, open-minded jurors
who are
book and paper arts professionals from a variety of geographic locales,
to select
the art.  There will be a catalog produced of this yearís exhibition,
which will take
place here at the Centerís spacious new galleries from September 15 to
October
27, 2000.  Slides are due for jurying by March 31st, 2000 so visit our
website,
write, email, fax or call today for a prospectus!

Mailing address:
Prospectus
Columbia College Chicago
Center for Book and Paper Arts
1104 South Wabash, 2nd Floor
Chicago IL 60605

Phone:  312-344-6630
Fax:  312-344-8082
Email:  book&paper@popmail.colum.edu

www.colum.edu/centers/bpa

--------------671D0D4B7396D0C1EC5CBEBD

begin:vcard
n:;
tel;quoted-printable;work:312-344-6635 direct=3B 312-344-6630 general
tel;fax:312-344-8082
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.colum.edu/centers/bpa
org:Columbia College;Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
adr:;;1104 South Wabash, 2nd Floor;Chicago;IL;60605;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mcraig@popmail.colum.edu
title:Exhibitions Coordinator, Faculty
fn:Melissa Jay Craig