Re: what is "sugar paper" ?

>He calls for the use of  "sugar
>paper", or similar "thickish" paper for filling-in the insides of
>covers

We used to have sugar paper at school for drawing on. I haven't come
across it since, but I don't use lots of different kinds of paper. It was
roughish, cheap paper, very soft and quite thick - almost card. I remember
it as silvery grey, but I think it came in various colours - a bit like a
paper version of rag board.

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here