Re: what is "sugar paper" ?

wow, i'm making my first post to this list that is very interesting,
informative, and usually over my head!  but i do know what sugar paper is,
in case you're still curious.  i spent 5 months in london last year
drooling over all of the goodies in paperchase but i was very short on
money and the cheapest, most colorful, softest paper i could find to play
with was called "sugar paper."  it's a lot like kids' construction paper,
but it comes in much more beautiful colors.  considering how cheap it was
(only 30p for a huge sheet) i doubt it has any acid free qualities at
all...it probably fades really badly, too, but it's really pleasant to
use.  i had never heard of sugar paper before i went to england and i
haven't seen it since.  maybe there's acid free sugar paper too... i'm not
sure.  hope this helps!
-melissa