help!!

You  are  not  authorized to  send  mail  to  the  BOOK_ARTS-L list  from
your
clahti@MINDSPRING.COM account. You might be authorized to send to the list
from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program
which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you
have
any question regarding  the policy of the BOOK_ARTS-L list,  please contact
the
list owners: BOOK_ARTS-L-request@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU.

------------------------ Rejected message (27 lines)