Re: sugar blues

Jack & Peter

Oooh!  Fascinating!  I kept wondering why it would be called sugar
paper.  Now it is all clear.  Thank you so much, I love knowing the
original meanings.  I won't worry about using it now that I know it
not an acid-free paper.

Peter, thank you especially for telling how you handle this detail,
this is very useful information.

Thank you everybody for replying to my query, this is so much fun.

Christine
--
Christine Cassidy Lontz
503 551 7030