Cat urine

I just inherited a box of rubberstamps that seems to have been used by a cat
for its liter box. The contents smell like cat urine. Never mind that I
dislike the smell, this is probably unhealthy.  Does anyone have an idea how
I might clean these stamps and remove the odor? Most are on wooden mounts
and there are a few newer ones on plastic mounts.

I'd thought of dumping several boxes of baking soda into the stamps in a
different box. Somehow that seems too simple and possiby ineffective.

Thanks for your help-
Kitty
Pittsburgh PA