Re: Cat urine

If you really like the stamps enough, you could consider taking them
apart and remounting the dies after cleaning it all with maybe a mild
dishwashing soap.  Don't allow it to soak in the solution, just wash
rinse and allow to dry.  I'm thinking the cushion part might be the
part most likely to retain the odor, so you may have to replace that.
Next most porous is probably the wood mounts and those also can be
replaced if necessary.  I use my stamp dies with acrylic mounts after
putting black sticky cushion and static cling plastic on the back of
each one.  If you need more info on where to get supplies, how to do
it, etc, let me know and I'll try to help you.
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity