Re: licensing update

Paula......I have found myself in this mess a few times too many. In my
most annoying instance, I made an absolute pest of myself.......then told=
tale of having a lawyer in the family and I was going to make a test case=

out of them, then they paid me $1500....but that was after 14 months!

You can probably still go back and haunt them. Especially if they are sti=
ll
using it for other projects.

Iris Nevins