Re: licensing update

In our legal system, in many instances, if you don't exercise your rights --
you are considered to have given them away.

If someone gets ripped off and does not complain, by trying to enforce their
rights, they have essentialy given everyone a license to do it again.

Small claims court seems like a good venue to present this case -- but you
have to ask for payment first, thus establishing what it is you want. Sending
an invoice may or may not be equivalent to asking for payment. I think you
have to send an invoice and then follow up with a specific request for payment
of that invoice.

There should be little feeling of apprehension when making a claim -- if there
is, it probably means the potential claimant is not sure of the legitimacy or
worth of
the claim.

Be bold -- sue the buzzards. Let the judge settle the matter.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and