Book Central Lives!

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01BF86C2.B16C37A0

Greetings Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that Book Central is alive and well and =
living in California now.  We are back up to full speed and ready to =
fullfill any of your needs for how-to books on books.  Our new catalog  =
will be out in a few short weeks and we'd be more than happy to add you =
to our mailing list.  Visit our website at www.bookartscentral.com or =
e-mail us at bookcentral@earthlink.net or call us at 925/831-0878.  =
However you do it, we'd love to hear from you!

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01BF86C2.B16C37A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Greetings Everyone!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just wanted to let you know that Book =
Central is=20
alive and well and living in California now.&nbsp; We are back up to =
full speed=20
and ready to fullfill any of your needs for how-to books on books.&nbsp; =
Our new=20
catalog&nbsp; will be out in a few short weeks and we'd be more than =
happy to=20
add you to our mailing list.&nbsp; Visit our website at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.bookartscentral.com">www.bookartscentral.com</A> or =
e-mail us=20
at <A =
href=3D"mailto:bookcentral@earthlink.net">bookcentral@earthlink.net</A> =
or=20
call us at 925/831-0878.&nbsp; However you do it, we'd love to hear from =

you!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01BF86C2.B16C37A0--