Re: workshop preparation

Holly-

I carry water to (and from) workshops without a water source in blue plastic
"jerry Cans".  You can get them at camping suppliers, larger home centers
(Menards?), etc.  They are relatively cheap.

Holding 5 gallons each they can be very heavy (about 40 lbs.).  You may need
a helper or a dolly or wagon.

Good Luck!

Geoff
--
The Art Department Studio Camps and Workshops
Teaching Kids and Teachers about Bookarts, papermaking and photography

(317) 773-1349

http://www.ameritech.net/users/artdept/artdept.html