Re: How design works

Jason Thompson wrote: ... snip ... When I was first starting out, I visited
one of my favorite
(unnamed) customers. And there on the shelves of their store were exact copies
of my books. I was furious! ... snip ...

Why unnamed?? Tell us who the scoundrels are -- so we can avoid them. Unless
you know they have changed their ways.
--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and