Using a Potdevin

I recently purchased a Potdevin gluer to use cold adhesive in limited
production. I have had a little trouble with paper wrapping (I now angle the
paper with better success) and just with the handling of the material after
they are glued. I thought maybe someone on the list may have some tricks of
the trade. I would appreciate any suggestions or comments.

signed-- Stuck here in Salem

Keith
TradeBind@aol.com