Re: Paste Paper vs. Paint Paper

In a message dated 3/7/2000 1:34:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Eric.C.Alstrom@DARTMOUTH.EDU writes:

<< From my view there is no right or wrong way to do something if what you are
 doing works and accomplishes the purposes you wish.  >>

I have to agree strongly with this.  If we all did everything by the book
(grin), then we would not advance as fully as we could.

I've been using premixed wall paper paste with my paints and it gives it a
nice feel.  It makes the paint just a bit transparent, but not overly so.  To
see some samples of this type of paste paper, you can find it in the Jan,
2000, edition of Somerset Studio.

Carol Heppner