Re: Paste Paper vs. Paint Paper

I like using paste paper rather than straight paint because there's less
cracking at folds.  Because I usually want very intense colors, instead of
mixing paste and paint ahead of time, I spread a layer of plain paste on the
paper, and then squirt/pour/plop straight paint on, and essentially mix it on
the paper.  It uses a lot of paint but the results can be very deep, rich
colors while maintaining the patterned effect and flexibility that paste
paper gives.

LeeAnne Mallonee--in Maine where spring arrived today (at least
temporarily!!!)