Re: Paste Paper vs. Paint Paper

To get stronger colors in Paste Papers, use a better quality paint (Golden
Acrylics work well) or you can use Twinrocker Pigments and get really intense
colors. Add a bit of Matte Medium to make the paste waterproof when dry, or
the color will run when you are gluing your papers onto books. I use
Cellulose Wallpaper Paste when I can find it or Ross Papier Mache Paste for
quick paste mixing and when there are no archival concerns.
Jacqueline