An exhibition of my work in New Jersey

Dear friends-
There is an exhibition of my work in New Jersey.

Miriam Schaer
Binding Ties: Girdle Books and other Meditations

It will be up from March 6 until April 10, 2000 in the Mary H. Dana Women
Artists Series at the Mabel Smith Douglas Library at Rutgers University,
8 Chapel Drive,  New Brunswick, New Jersey.  A con-current exhibition
of new work by Clarissa Sligh will also be on view.

The Mary H. Dana Women Artists Series, established in 1971 is the oldest
and longest
running continueing series of exhibitons dedicated to increasing the
visibility of
women artsts in the United States.  I feel  incredibly honored to be
included in the series.
There is a web site about the exhbition series for this year and years
past:

http://libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/exhibits/dana_womens/Index.htm

If you would like a card for the exhibition or directions to the Douglas
Library, please
contact me off list and I will get that to you.

I will be having a reception on Sunday March 19, from 2-5 pm.  If you
live in the area or find
yourself in New Jersey, please stop by!

Regards
Miriam Schaer