Bookbinding assistant needed

I am currently looking to hire an assistant with some bookbinding
experience.  I make books from japanese book cloth and do japanese binding.
The position is about 15-20 hours a week with a possibility of becoming
full-time this summer. We are located in Los Angeles.  Great Opportunity!
Please contact me for more information by email :
        DenaRobertson@worldnet.att.net