Re: Correction,BOOK EX 2000

Dear Louise:  My apologies concerning the error in the reported title of your
very unique 3-D book.  This is one error that I cannot blame on my
senility, but on someone else's!  Sorry.
Thankyou for the correction.  I hope all's well in N.Y. and your
next box collection is well received.
BEST -
Lilla