aftermarket cartridges

I am considering purchasing "aftermarket" cartridges for my Epson 3000
instead of the regular Epson brand, simply because of the huge difference in
price - $85 for the aftermarket vs $220+ for Epson for the set of four
(CMYK).

Has anyone had bad experiences using these? I am looking at the MIS supply
site that was recommended in the archives.

Best wishes,
Roberta
paper@oregontrail.net