an exhibition of my work in New Jersey.

Miriam said
******
There is a web site about the exhbition series for this year and years
past:

http://libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/exhibits/dana_womens/Index.htm
******

Thankyou for this. I found the work and the ideas behind it very
interesting. I was disappointed that there was only one image. Any
chance of seeing more of these books?

Regards
Josephine Severn
Sydney, Australia