Bookart In G.B.?

Greetings!  Many thanks for all of the wonderful responses to my request for
info about the bookarts and kids!  I will pursue many of them in the next few
months... I'd love to visit with   you.

Next question:  A friend lives in Great Britain (Cambridge) & I'd love to hear
of any particularly special bookart happenings in GB.  Any ideas of where to
visit, books happening in schools, binders, papermakers, exhibits, etc?  I plan
on going for about a month or so in October 2000 as part of my sabbatical.  Many
thanks!! Tracy Smith (Art Teacher in Vermont)

PS:  By the way, my name used to be Goudy... now it's my birth name... Smith!